Register to the Webinar: Constriction Ring Syndromes
Wednesday 12. April 2023 at 8 pm (CET)
PULPe has assembled an international faculty to discuss constriction ring and hair tourniquet syndromes in children, including etiology, prenatal management and surgical treatment.
Moderators: Daniel Weber
– Stéphane Guéro: Embryology and Etiology of amniotic band syndromes, associated anomalies
– Nicole Ochsenbein: Antenatal management and fetoscopic interventions
– Daniel Weber: Primary reconstructions (resection of bands and syndactyly rel.)
– Wiebke Hülsemann: Secondary reconstructions (incl. microsurgical transfers)
– Brid Crowley: Hair Tourniquet Syndrome
The webinar will be valuable to residents/trainees, therapists and seasoned surgeons who will all gain from the breadth of the program.
There will be ample time for Q and A.
The session is recorded
Duration: 60 min
Registration: free but mandatory